BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got into river fishing over the past 2 yrs and bought a pair of Dan Bailey Waders. They seem to be bit heavy , are they going to be two warm for the Aug - Sept Fishing ? What do you guys think about these Waders.

Cape R

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
i have never heard of them before but im going to ask this. Why wear waders in August and most of September? I myself am usually wet wading unless its raining :thumbup: any type of waders are to hot when its over 20degrees outside

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for reply RK,

They are the yellow breathables , I am wearing them in my pic.

Sorry I cant see a model number on them or name just full waders with neo boots (all in one), yellow, stitch design on pocket and breathable.

Cape R

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks G C,

Ya they are yellowstone breathables and the guy at the takle shop said THEY ARE VERY GOOD , but you know usually thats a pitch but it looks like they are GOOD QUALITY and at $400 its nice to know I wasn't taken, now I know I will continue to deal with that guy at the tackle shop.

Thanks
Cape R
PS; I used them last fall for stealhead and they kept me warm and dry ....... thats the key I guess , not the price :thumbup:

·
Registered
875 Posts
I also agree on wet wading in Aug-Sept. Heck I use to wet wade all the way into Steelhead season before I had waders, 1 case of severe pnemonia and I didn't even need to buy them (guess who did) :happy: Worst day ever was the day it was raining all day and standing in waste deep water. Me and my friend were out all day from like 6-12, went to my house, had a shower and food, back out till dark. Hooking fish all day though so mind was off the cold :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.