BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well again I had a few hours to kill before work so this time I thought that I would go somewhere new today so I decided to hope on the Albion ferry and head over to derby reach. Wow what a beautiful bar to fish. Absolutly no snags. no rocks just a nice long sandy beach. There was a few fish showing at low tide but no hook ups. When the tide started to come in there was a few more fish starting to show and still no hook ups. The guys up from me where having more luck but I still only saw 3 fish landed in the 1.5 hours that I was there. Well there is always tomorrow :thumbup: .

G

·
Nice, I got 8 hook ups today lost them all but 3 2 were nice chrome pinks, and one was a nice 5 pound Coho Gently released... what a fight that was.. Geff, I picked up a ultra light spinning rod and reel today should be a blast out there now

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey Anthony i just got myself my own spinning rod lighter action then the girls rod is going to have it tomorrow you going to be down there tomorrow night ;D

got some more lures to use to ;D ;D

HOOK

G

·
HOOK said:
hey Anthony i just got myself my own spinning rod lighter action then the girls rod is going to have it tomorrow you going to be down there tomorrow night ;D

got some more lures to use to ;D ;D

HOOK
I will be there... ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
flyguy said:
Well again I had a few hours to kill before work so this time I thought that I would go somewhere new today so I decided to hope on the Albion ferry and head over to derby reach. Wow what a beautiful bar to fish. Absolutly no snags. no rocks just a nice long sandy beach. There was a few fish showing at low tide but no hook ups. When the tide started to come in there was a few more fish starting to show and still no hook ups. The guys up from me where having more luck but I still only saw 3 fish landed in the 1.5 hours that I was there. Well there is always tomorrow :thumbup: .
i was there as well,at lunch and after work. was pretty slow fishing, but packed out pretty hard after work. looked like a mini-pegleg :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.