BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find solid directions to fishing areas on Chehalis River. Is there anywhere on this forum where I can find what I am looking for? Is anyone willing to PM a few directions. I will be driving from Abbotsford if that helps.

Thanks alot.

· Registered
1,113 Posts
Cross the Mission Bridge, Head East along highway 7, Turn left just before the Sasquatch Inn. Go straight through the 4 way stop just behind the Inn, and follow the paved road until you cross the river at the big bridge. Park and start walking downstream. plenty of places and all ofthem willl be full

· Registered
1,461 Posts
ditto said:
I have been thinking of heading up there and trying the canyon, but I have heard different reports about the logging road being closed to traffic except on weekends....any truth to that?
I believe there was a washout at one of the bridges, not sure if its been fixed yet.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
buddies where up there on the weekend and the bridge over the statlu is still out. lots of water to fish before that if you are willing to hike your ass off for a good hole or 2. there usually is logging activity in that area and one should use caution on some of them corners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.