BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to this lake around 100 mile house tomorrow and was wondering if anyone on here has ever been to or herd of this lake. I was told a few good thing about it but just wanted to know exactly what to expect. Its supposed to be a 30 km quad ride into, but not sure on the size of the lake, either a belly boat or my zodiak? any info would help out alot. pm me if need be. I will post pics if they are any good size there.cheers, tuber

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Hey tuberdude,

I am sure the above mentioned PM already told you most of these things but what the heck.
I would say the ATV ride in would be more like 30 minutes unless they have closed some roads off since I was last there. When I hiked in there it took me less than an hour with my tube and all the gear/beer I neede for the day on my back. The usual flies will work and it is a very nice looking lake. Try the far end of the lake (directly across from the "boat launch") around the drop offs.

Pat

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hoping to get up to this lake later september on a cabin trip. Does anyone have so.e info they can send me on this lake. Not looking for secrets just hoping to figure out if its worth my time. I have two days of fishing and am hoping to make the best of them. Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts