BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to the Salmon Lake resort this coming weekend for a company fishing durby. Any advise or some local knowledge would be a HUGE help, as it has been a few years since my last visit.

Thanks, Tube :thumbup:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey tube

Are you going up for the Regal controls trip

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
thought you could only fish Minnie if your staying at one of the lodges :confused: they have some strange rules for their tops lakes and which lodge members can fish which ones, whats up with that? just seems weird to me. Maybe its not Minnie im thinking of and is another one, I mean they have how many lakes on that property :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
HOOK said:
they have some strange rules for their tops lakes and which lodge members can fish which ones, whats up with that? just seems weird to me.
Their property, their rules. Remember you are paying different rates depending on where you are staying. Do you think I want to pay top rate and then find they let you pay less and still fish the water I paid big bucks for?

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
no of course not. however it does seem like playing favourites :cheers: :happy:

on the regards of paying to fish. anyone know what it costs to park for the day at Corbett? and fish of course

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
HOOK said:
What playing favorites?? If I pay more than you shouldn't I get something extra. You want to be the "favorite", you pay the extra cost. You figure you should be driving the new diesel Dodge, even if you only only paid for the gas model. Or is the guy driving the diesel a "favorite".

·
Registered
220 Posts
professori said:
HOOK said:
What playing favorites?? If I pay more than you shouldn't I get something extra. You want to be the "favorite", you pay the extra cost. You figure you should be driving the new diesel Dodge, even if you only only paid for the gas model. Or is the guy driving the diesel a "favorite".
Lol you 2 are always going at it, great reading and entrertainment tho ;D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey tube
I will see you up there,I work for Keith plumbing. I am heading up on thursday with Brad and Fred from Regal langley.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.