BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i usually go alone but im really sick of it
and im really lookin to go and fish with you guys from here?
so whoever drives and wants to go for pinks for the season anywhere let me know
or add me to msn so we can arrange it up, and slay sum fish.

[email protected]

dont be shy im eager to go as much as possible.
thx

·
Registered
193 Posts
i live in surrey and didnt get out much last year but plan on makin up for it this year
can find a meeting place and hook up
i usually fish lower end of fraser and been to vedder a couple of times been to chahalis twice but never cap or squamish
would like to make those runs this year

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey Tazzman

im also in surrey and fish with multiple members from this site. just let me know when your heading out and we can meet up and fish our faces off ;D

i have fished with Legacy its just hard cause he lives way out in East Van area and i wont drive out there to get him in the morning too far for me :(

HOOK

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well roe pig, i live in east van dont drive, pretty good at fishin, maybe not as die hard as HOOK nor have a car to get to destinations,
but its my #1 passion then workin in the music industry with different artists and doing multi media.
had a good yr last yr lookin to get out way more this yr, got a video camera hd-dvd and its a blast fishin with me.

If anyones interested luv to hear from ya with positivity and on the good note that people care to help one another
so everyone gets to post good reports and have good fishing buddies, not about travel its bout fishing and partnership on the water.
some people might not agree. and some people understand what im sayin thanx guys.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i plan on heading out on sunday as i will probably have to work sat but might play hooky with the pinks startin to run
im usually pretty flexible as im self employed
just started flyfishin and hopin to be out with new equipment this weekend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.