BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
55 Posts
Dymara hasn't been produced for years now-you'll find bit and pieces here and there but for the most part it's gone never to return.

It was a Polish company that has it's gear made in China and distributed through someone in Campbell River.

From what I've been told the CR rep and his attitude wrecked the business and that's all she wrote..... :wallbash:

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheaper then the store. They look like very solid good quality spoons.

I was going to bring a few to the fishout today to show them around but forgot them on the table :wallbash:

I can take a few pics but you really need to get them in your hands to see how good they look. I would buy these over other lures for sure as they look VERY solid.

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds good. im going to toss a couple in my vest so i have them on me at all times LOL

Oh and i looked on Ebay and could not find these so i dont think you can get them there anymore either.

· Registered
707 Posts
small_axe said:
Dymara hasn't been produced for years now-you'll find bit and pieces here and there but for the most part it's gone never to return.

It was a Polish company that has it's gear made in China and distributed through someone in Campbell River.

From what I've been told the CR rep and his attitude wrecked the business and that's all she wrote..... :wallbash:
pretty accurate info speaking from first hand experience

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HunterJ - No i have not tried any of these yet at all however i will be setting my little brother up with a few this weekend. Hopefully i will have a few fish pics with these lures in their mouths :cheers:

I can start taking orders as i "should" be getting a large inventory of these on Monday :peace:

PM orders to me Thanks

If you want to see the few i have i will be at the Vedder Saturday/Sunday and be trying the few i have out. These are very well made with a great finish on them.

· Registered
909 Posts
Those classic twins look intresting, a little custom paint work on the classics and I don't see why they wouldn't produce fish. You've got my intreest for sure.
CD

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the Twins are pretty sweet as they click together and make noise, which is just something else to make them awesome to Coho. I like the fact the scales are molded into the metal not just stickers like some lures out there :cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.