BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from another fisherman that this lake was dead due to high PH levels....haven't fished it in a couple years but used to get good sized trout from there in spring. Anyone in 100 Mile know about this????? or how about Big Lake, I drove in there a few weeks ago and the water level was really low.....thinking it may have froze out....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last I fished it was 2 years ago in May. I had previously fished the lake for years back before they put the new road in and the fish were getting bigger every year!!! Unknown how reliable the source is as it was just a fellow fisherman I spoke with at another lake.....it could just be b.s to keep people away!!!! Please let me know what you find out. I will try it again in spring regardless to see for myself!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Earle Lk. has taken a turn for the worse due to over Ice Fishing. It was getting hit hard by the snowmobile crowd 'til they shut it down to ice fishing. Access is Very Rough and grown over to a point where Quad, Dirt Bikes or hiking is the only way in.

Baiter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.