BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First light is the best time for me to have fun fishing the vedder. And this morning was not exception.
It was dark when I got there and had fun until about 10am (landed three springs and one wild coho, my first coho of the season! all released although people asked for the springs >:D). After that, it seemed to me that nothing worked, so I left at about 1pm.

So, first light is probably the best time to have fun there, and indeed at 5.30am today there were about 10 people waiting for that magic first light. And by 10am, we were more than 20. All these people were fishing in the same deep pool, and I was fishing upstream from them in shallow water: I had fun ;D I am not sure they did.

I'll never go there the w-e again!!

G
 

· Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
Lets just say others in that run were hooking fish too, I would know because I was one of them ::) You released a few ice fish man, good on ya. :thumbup:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
Couldn't have :happy: You walked right past me to get to the spot you started hooking fish in, and I was the first one there to get a fish :happy:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Every Day said:
Couldn't have :happy: You walked right past me to get to the spot you started hooking fish in, and I was the first one there to get a fish :happy:
I see, you were the guy all exited that hooked the little jack :happy:
I would have said "hi" to you if I knew who you were. but this is me, you are different, thank god!

G
 

· Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
It was a red jack thank you very much :happy: And it is "excited" :-X I try not to let people find out who I am, I have had too many problems with that already :wallbash:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every Day said:
It was a red jack thank you very much :happy: And it is "excited" :-X I try not to let people find out who I am, I have had too many problems with that already :wallbash:
I see. It makes sense, and I respect your choice. I guess I should change hat then :happy:

:peace:

G
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,442 Posts
Hey fellas, that's great that you were both into fish! Salut! I am especially happy for Guiseppe for hooking so many fish! It's refreshing to see a new member take the advice of so many people and get out on the river and apply this new knowledge (and then report back to us!)

I would suggest however, that any sidebar conversations would be better in a private message. I have been guilty of this transgression too so don't think I'm impervious.

Take her easy eh!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Green Machine said:
Hey fellas, that's great that you were both into fish! Salut! I am especially happy for Guiseppe for hooking so many fish! It's refreshing to see a new member take the advice of so many people and get out on the river and apply this new knowledge (and then report back to us!)

I would suggest however, that any sidebar conversations would be better in a private message. I have been guilty of this transgression too so don't think I'm impervious.

Take her easy eh!
You are not impervious. you are right. I will next time. :beerchug:

G
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top