BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know things vary by year and fishing is dependent on weather and flow and yadda yadda yadda, but if you had three days to "GEAR" fish in the Lower Mainland at the end of September, what would be your choice and why?
You can mention two choices with the following options in mind:

a) Cheap and no boat etc. with limited funds.
b) Spare no expense.

· Banned
2,854 Posts
end of September I would be float fishing the Vedder or fly fishing the same place as the coho are just starting and this year the pinks will be there in good numbers and lots of freshies still at that time. dont forget some early whites at that time usually the smaller counter parts the Jacks come in before the big guys and they hammer coho flies very frequently ;D

thats where i will be come end of next month

HOOK

· Banned
2,854 Posts
your funny Birdman

how long you been fishing? me over 20yrs ;D and still going strong and i have always found that yes there are some around but not big numbers yet and the really big ones wait till about mid October to show up and man can they rip your rod ha ha almost had mine taken out of my hand one day

in September I fish the Canal so its not like im not near the fresh or early arriving fish. and trust me I know what im doing ;) ;) as other people on here can vouch for ;D

HOOK

· Banned
279 Posts
HOOK said:
your funny Birdman

how long you been fishing? me over 20yrs ;D and still going strong and i have always found that yes there are some around but not big numbers yet and the really big ones wait till about mid October to show up and man can they rip your rod ha ha almost had mine taken out of my hand one day

in September I fish the Canal so its not like im not near the fresh or early arriving fish. and trust me I know what im doing ;) ;) as other people on here can vouch for ;D

HOOK
LOL over 20 years and I remember you calling a hatchy coho a hatchery red spring LOL

· Registered
224 Posts
Birdman said:
HOOK said:
your funny Birdman

HOOK
LOL over 20 years and I remember you calling a hatchy coho a hatchery red spring LOL
You sure have gotten cocky in the last year.

You have gotten a ton of advice from so many people on these boards. Why disrespect people now? Do I need to do some searches on the forums and show you all your newbie questions you asked in the last 2 years? Treat people with respect. I personally have sent you information thinking you appreciated it.

· Registered
909 Posts
Sounds like the story of the young bull and the old bull, ah young bull you still got alot to learn. :peace:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.