BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an older evinrude for my 14 ft tinny. does anyone know of a place to take it for service near burnaby?
thanks!​

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rick and Fishaholic,

I was hoping to find a place nearer to my house than the BRP in surrey. the motor is a 1986 25 hp. As soon as I got it I changed the leg oil, but I would like to have a general service done. I am having surgery soon and want to spend my time fishing rather than repairing, otherwise I would do it myself. any places in new west, delta, surrey or vancouver?

thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Like was stated above, Lordship. 1986 is a new motor, my 1975 still runs like a champ, and still has some compression.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, just a quick follow up - I called Lordship Marine and was able to bring the motor in the next day. two days later it is ready for pick-up. Tuned up, checked over, a couple of minor repairs and the bill was $135.

So great service, good communication, and at a very fair price. I will definitely go back, and recommend them to others. So thanks rln and grizz for the recommendation. Now I can get back on the water!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts