BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're in Kelowna I have a 9 weight Fenwick fly rod for someone who will carry on the tradition of fly fishing a single handed 9 foot rod. It's a classic, built by Alquonquin for Fenwick, at least 20 years ago. It's in great shape and comes with a hard shell case. My number is 250-878-0889.

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey i could take it off ur hands but i live in poco so... but my cousin really needs a nine weight for his dragonfly MC. pm me back or post a reply idk if u wanna ship it or not??:cheers:

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you're in Kelowna I have a 9 weight Fenwick fly rod for someone who will carry on the tradition of fly fishing a single handed 9 foot rod. It's a classic, built by Alquonquin for Fenwick, at least 20 years ago. It's in great shape and comes with a hard shell case. My number is 250-878-0889.
sent you a pm

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi fellas, it's gone to Pippen! That is if he can find a way to get it to his home. I'll keep you posted. I kind of feel he deserves since he's coming from the 'Dark Side' of salt fishing and wanting to learn about fly fishing. That just warms my heart.;)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hi fellas, it's gone to Pippen! That is if he can find a way to get it to his home. I'll keep you posted. I kind of feel he deserves since he's coming from the 'Dark Side' of salt fishing and wanting to learn about fly fishing. That just warms my heart.;)

Ha ha......many, many, many thanks BGM. I'll be sure to get some practicing done this winter and hope to do her proud!! ;)

Thank you very, very much! :cheers: :peace:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts