BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My day started out down low for about an hour with none caught or seen we decided to head up river to some of our favorite pools. We worked the first pool with nothing then third cast into the second pool, Drennan goes down, I set and I play the Chrome fish for about 6 minutes when I finally land but unfortunaetly we have no camera . We release the 7-8 pound wild doe steelhead into the river and she swims away happily. Next we figure the pool is spooked after another 20 minutes so we decide to move up river a little and fish the final pool of that section of river. My dad see's a nice little deep slot where he goes down to fish while I stay and fish this hole. My dad hooks a steelhead and loses it breaks off after couple seconds. then 20 minutes later I decide to join him. 5 minutes after me fishing beside him he hooks another fish and this one is small but bright chrome he plays the fish for a while but eventually he spits the hook. Anyways that was my day on the Vedder river, with the goose egg broken. And on the way back we stopped at Freds to pick up a Piker and some maxima #8, I was looking at the centerpins and by next weekend I will be able to afford the Avon.

·
Registered
648 Posts
keep up the positive vibes, I'm still on cloud nine after yesterday. It's so nice to know that there ARE fish in the river, and that they are catchable!!! I was beginning to get a complex, and fishing is supposed to replace the shrink!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts