BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Well, that should get everybody pumped!! They are just around the corner.pray for rain....I know a few coho have been caught on the bars on the lower river so the bulk of the fish are not far away......... :D ...................Ortho 8)

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey CK

you have to show me around that little squirt of water known as the Nic ;)

i live close by remember :)

let me know i would lvoe to check it out for some trouties or coho

thanks

HOOK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
hey hook no problem saturday i'm hitting the vedder by myself(theres room if ya can make it!) i'll fish there till about 3pm then i'm heading to the nic so i can throw som very small spinners for some nice lil coho! then i only fish it after work throughout the week for a few hrs a day! when ever you can make it i'll pm ya with the gear ya need to bring to the nic and your set!

C.K.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hook are you going fishing with anyone? maybe carpool? i drive a ford areostar (for now) cheap on gas! i'm undecided on where to fish first? thinking using roe if i can find and good chum roe! anyone know where to get any? Hook you brining the beer or should i? lol

C.K.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.