BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up today feeling like the weekend was just not long enough, so i decided to call in sick with the "fishermans flu". I loaded up all my new barfishing gear and headed out to a bar that is fairly close to home. Once I figured out all the tricks of setting up my rig I flung the massive weight (man what a difference from a piece of pencil lead) into the fraser and sat down with a beer. I was surprised to see approx 4-6 other guys out today being a monday and early in the season t'boot. I built a nice fire, roasted some hotdogs and drank a few more beer all while waiting for that dam bell to ring.....once again this turned out to be a learning experience day with zero fish on the line but a good day none the less....water conditions were about what i had expected....dirty, dirty water with many logs flowing past....level was ok with a decent current so i know my spin n glow was doing its job. I just cant wait to feel the power of the mighty chinook on the end of my rod....lets hope its soon!!

till next time.......

brodz

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Hey way to go!!! it's been a while since I've pulled a fishin sicky.... :happy: What was the bar you
were on? I have'nt heard of any springs caught from the upper Fraser on this forum yet but it won't
be long..... :beerchug:.....Marko

G

·
I was in Mikes Reel Repair the other day and he said there was 2 springs caught off a boat in the upper fraser

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys

it was 2 bit bar that i was on and no i didnt change up my color.....see its rookie things like that i need reminding of....i was up near hope today and there is lots of wood floating down and the the color is still really brown....if anyone is heading out this weekend be sure to PM me friday and we'll hook up!

later

brodz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts