BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Now thats a chrome beauty. Sorry for the rant here G_C but what is it with people who always want to know where someone caught their fish. Get out there and start finding your own spots. I've given up posting reports with pics or saying where I am fishing. Too many want you give out all info possible so they don't have to do any work. Good answer barskull :thumbup:

·
Registered
789 Posts
fisherforever said:
Now thats a chrome beauty. Sorry for the rant here G_C but what is it with people who always want to know where someone caught their fish. Get out there and start finding your own spots. I've given up posting reports with pics or saying where I am fishing. Too many want you give out all info possible so they don't have to do any work. Good answer barskull :thumbup:

I agree !!! Some of us spend so much time scouting out spots and some people want the goods given to them so they dont have to do the scouting sounds like a shitty deal to me.. you want fish go out and find them !!!

Really Nice fish good job, where did you get it :wallbash: (Kidding)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yup the good old internet fishermen. I bet the river will be flooded with them now. Great job on the first of the year Green_comet.

·
Registered
875 Posts
jetboatjim said:
I wonder how many people actually went and got glasses and tried to look?
Mine were right beside the comp anyways :happy:

Nice fish man, hopefully my 1st (landed) of the year is soon to come too :thumbup: :cheers:

·
Registered
98 Posts
fisherforever said:
FishFreak said:
fisherforever said:

I agree !!! Some of us spend so much time scouting out spots and some people want the goods given to them so they dont have to do the scouting sounds like a shitty deal to me.. you want fish go out and find them !!!

Really Nice fish good job, where did you get it :wallbash: (Kidding)
What i ment was the fraser, vedder, etc. i didnt want the gps so calm down :pissed:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Won't be long now when the reports of 80 fish days start too roll in.... ::) Just like last year! You know the spot, that little run by the cedar tree... In region 2... Ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.