BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave the Steelies a shot for the first time today and it was a blast. I didn't catch anything, but that upper section of the Vedder is just so beautiful and the day was so nice that I had a great trip anyway. The most surprising thing was that the other people on the river were so friendly and helpful. It was a totally different atmosphere from what I've experienced lower down the river in October, where everyone is grumbling and swearing at each other. Anyway, thanks to all the guys who offered advice and took the time for a chat, and thanks to the American Dipper who sat on a rock beside me a sang for 4 hours. It's a hell of a drive, but that spot is worth the trip even without fish.

· Registered
45 Posts
Great to hear... I must agree with you 100%. I would rather be fishing with decent people around me and not catch fish than be catching em with people telling you off and grumbling. Glad to hear you had an enjoyable time on the river, as that is essentially why we all fish.

· Registered
84 Posts
Good to hear, I have been so busy this year I haven't been able to get out on the river let alone even spend anytime here talking about fishing. Oh well hope to get out soon and I am very glad to hear that the experience out there seems to be positive now. I have heard so much bad blood about the so called snaggers at the bottom end that I am glad to hear of someone having good experiences fishing and just plain being out on the river.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.