BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just read that they stocked all the local lakes around the Coquitlam and Port Moody area. This is a great opportunity to get the kids out and catch a few fish. These freshly stocked trout are usually pretty eager to eat and can be pretty tasty aswell.

Lakes stocked were Como,Lafarge,Buntzen, and Sasamat

Good luck to all that fish them.

Tight Lines, Nates

·
Registered
318 Posts
i heard a rumour that because mike lake is inaccessable they stocked whonnock lake whith a butload of trout.anyone know anything about it?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was at mill lake 4 days ago!! The same day i blew my truck at sayers!! It was stocked with kelt trout in the 6lbs class and i believe 75 fish were dropped in! There is always access to mill lake so the rumor is not true. Look at the web site gofish.com and you will see the latest stocking updates!!

Steelie

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I think he was asking about MIKE lake. The access was closed to mike and Allouette lakes earlier, but I don't know if it is open yet. What do you hear Ortho??

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
professori said:
I think he was asking about MIKE lake. The access was closed to mike and Allouette lakes earlier, but I don't know if it is open yet. What do you hear Ortho??
Im pretty sure he new that prof! I think 99 was just being nice adding that info for people that didn't know already and Im sure if he had anything to add about mike lake, he probably would have! Also I believe the access to mike lake wasn't closed rather than shut down to very poor road conditions due to the amount of rain we have had, road washed out, correct me if I am wrong!

·
Registered
30 Posts
You cant get up to mike lake unless u ride a bike of take a horse gate has been closed since last heavy rainfall that washed out the road. Check for its re-opening on the BC parks website under GoldenEars. I know that last year they put a few larger brood stock in Mike lake. Got a 3 1/2 pounder out of there last year. Supposedly they even put a "couple" up to the 5-8lb range ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D

·
Registered
117 Posts
:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I thought it said Mill lake not Mike lake :drunk: :drunk:

Steelie

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Just read on another site that the road to Mike and Alouette lakes is open as of yesterday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts