BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
He said "Nice fish, I can smell it from here." ??? That was his last comment anyways that I saw.... :wallbash:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
I completely agree Flyguy. We have seen ALOT of worse things said without people being banned........why now? is he being made an example of or something :-\ I would imagine there is a bit more to it though.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
So I guess this means there will be no monthly small appliance/ houseware auction in the classified forum for September.

That is a real shame since my toaster just kicked the bucket!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Pat AV said:
That is a real shame since my toaster just kicked the bucket!

I'll pass that on.. :happy:

He is only gone for 10 days, do you guys miss him already ::) maybe you should go on strike :happy:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
kingpin said:
Nice im not always the only one in the doghouse. :drunk:
How many times have you been banned, 'I've had a ten day'er but I think Krypto has the record. ;D Barskull is on a time out also over the same thread. What I don't understand is is why. I've heard what barskull and freak said and it did not sound offensive to me. ??? both comments were made as a joke reffering to the smell of white springs, maybe some guys just can't take a joke. ::)

·
Registered
901 Posts
bill said:
kingpin said:
Nice im not always the only one in the doghouse. :drunk:
How many times have you been banned, 'I've had a ten day'er but I think Krypto has the record. ;D Barskull is on a time out also over the same thread. What I don't understand is is why. I've heard what barskull and freak said and it did not sound offensive to me. ??? both comments were made as a joke reffering to the smell of white springs, maybe some guys just can't take a joke. ::)
you dont want to know.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Oh by the way, every now and then we just feel like banning people for no apperant reason! Maybe you guys could do a better job at running this free site than myself and the mods? Maybe we should back off and let you guys decide the rules or maybe we should just say forget the rules see where she goes! :pissed:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Good post Rick, I think most people forget you guys give up your time to babysit this site, and as someone who required a lot of babysitting, i say keep up the good work :cheers:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
leaping tyee said:
Maybe Rick should explain why FishFreak was banned. Did he do something wrong that the rest of us should be aware of. ???
There is a forum on this site for moderators only. This is a forum where we meet online and discuss many issues, including but not limited to members conduct. The conduct of the both barskull and FishFreak were discussed by all the mods and a concensus was reached to ban them both for different lengths of time. The 2 members have been notified of the reasons for banning and have discussed this with Rick. At this point the matter is between them and the mods and will, in all likelihood, remain there.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Rick Baerg said:
Oh by the way, every now and then we just feel like banning people for no apperant reason! Maybe you guys could do a better job at running this free site than myself and the mods? Maybe we should back off and let you guys decide the rules or maybe we should just say forget the rules see where she goes! :pissed:
professori said:
... At this point the matter is between them and the mods and will, in all likelihood, remain there.
My sentiments exactly Rick, Prof...

Members, we do ask you guys to help us by pointing out any transgressions on the site. We do this so that we can act more quickly, not because we don't know what to do. This site is the way it is because of all the hard work we have done and will continue to do...

Rick and ourselves manage the site very carefully, and decisions are not made lightly. Your continued confidence in our good judgment is appreciated...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.