BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headin' out first thing in the morning with Roscoe.....he has been gracious enough to allow a "river newb" to join him tomorrow morning (Fri).

Can't wait......now I can perhaps put up a post outside of the 'Salt' or 'Chit Chat' forum!!

Word from Roscoe is that there may be two other illustrious members joining us tomorrow as well!

This is like Christmas Eve for me...........btw......do salmon taste different in the river as opposed to the chuck?? :lol: :wink:

Thanks Roscoe and there will be plenty of thanks again tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Good luck and have fun tomorrow, guys! Let us know how you do.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Well fishin was very very slow saw all of 2 or 3 fish caught from grassy all the way to peg, natives were out in full force with back-up I think, can't really see how a fish could make it through past island 22 let alone past the vedder gauntlet. Just the outside channel in a 5 miles stretch we saw a couple dozen plus the dozen near the vedder, don't even want to know how many at the bottom of peg.
Good to get to know you Pippen and thanks for the wine my wife and I shall save it for a nice sockeye, I have your number and expect a call when the fishin is hot, to pay for the gas etc etc, that's a long drive for ya.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I said on your "slow fishin" thread..........thanks very much for the 'lessons' in the fine art of river fishing. I wanted to post up sooner, but as soon as I got back in to Vancouver I had a buddy call to head over crusing through the Gulf Islands.

Anyhow....thanks again and I would love to get out and give it a whirl again sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts