BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that is how you spell it.
My buddy just got back from three days of fishing with Murphy's guiding up on the Island.

His report was this: it rained all the time. terrible sea conditions with nearly everyone getting sick. it was exhausting. caught two hali's and one 24 pound spring. the worst fishing in the past 10 times he has been there.
he is thinking about taking up golfing.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I have been watching the weather over there and it hasn't looked all that hot. I am heading to Kyuquot in the third week of July......hoping for some good weather and that the fish have moved into the area.

Was your buddy fishing mostly offshore or inshore?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Pippen,

What kind of boat will you be fishing in? I will be up there at the same time in my Striper 23' hardtop. I'll be fishing with two other boats (2 -23' wellcrafts). I am not sure of the name of the place where we are staying at Kyoquot, but it is one of the cabins up there.

I'll probably be monitoring 68 and answer to the call name: "Mor-Fin"

Perhaps we'll get a chance to tip one and bs about fishing'

Cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pippen, my buddy was offshore primarily with Murphy's guide boats, Pursuit 25 foot boats. It was the worst he has experienced in 10 years up there. By July things should be completely different. I think he is going up August 13-16 when it is usually better weather and fishing.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
finaddict said:
Pippen,

What kind of boat will you be fishing in? I will be up there at the same time in my Striper 23' hardtop. I'll be fishing with two other boats (2 -23' wellcrafts). I am not sure of the name of the place where we are staying at Kyoquot, but it is one of the cabins up there.

I'll probably be monitoring 68 and answer to the call name: "Mor-Fin"

Perhaps we'll get a chance to tip one and bs about fishing'

Cheers
Fin.......I will fire you a PM when I have all my details......"tipping one and bs'ing about fishing is something I can relate to". :beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.