BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was glued watching a few fishing episodes this evening on WFN.

Professional Bass Tournament, winner takes USD 200K. Talk about serious fishing.

Was wondering if I should keep the channel, have a free month of HD shaw, since I just switched to a HD Decoder Box.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
I found the channel great when i got it free however there was lots on there i didnt care to watch. and there was one fishing show that you could barely hear with the volume all the way up :wallbash: and it was an ok show but would have been better if i could hear what they were saying.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting reading.

Have not done a lot of homework on Bass Fishing, but interesting. Will consider it once I get the handle of salmon fishing.

Where would one go fishing for Bass in BC? Interior?

·
Banned
935 Posts
to be honest about bass fishing in bc compared to ontario the bass fishing is better our here i fished both and yeah there are more lakes out there but we ahve a longer growing period in bc i i suspect that the next record large mouth will come from bc most likely vaseaux in the okanagan jsut my 2 cents thou

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I have the WFN channel, and am thinking of dumping it. There are only 2 shows that I have the least interest in "Sport Fishing on the Fly' and "The New Flyfisher", and they only have one or at most 2 different episodes every week. I don't fish gear, and I find bass unnatural, but if you like 'em, fill your boots. I really thought it would be a great channel, but I don't use it more than and hour a week (and SFOTF is on channel 12 every Sunday). :2cents:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey, If you wanna watch pros catch fish go ahead, Personally though I would much rather be the one catching fish.

Still Hooked with Mark krupa, Sport fishing Bc, and the bunch, (sorry Noxcape, not into so much of the bass fishery) Is really fun to watch on those rainy days.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Prof. when is SFOTF on on sunday morning? did they put it on earlier in the am again. it used to be on at 8:30am then it was 9:30am :wallbash: but it actually used to be on on Saturdays :wallbash: they move that damn show around so much its rediculous. I like that show and really pay attention when he shows you how to tie "the fly of the day" :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.