BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to head to the Vedder tomorrow morning bright and early. Wondering if anyone wants to meet up? Not the most experienced angler, still learning the ropes and the river. Not incompetent either.
Also the lower Fraser is opening up to salmon fishing again...or well I should say the bait ban is being lifted...anyone up for some bar fishing for ho's?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah this was an old post by me, but still up for meeting new people to fish with. Hiking is not an issue, I do alot of bushwhacking even if I dont know where it will lead me. I plan to head to the Vedder this saturday morning..where on the river I'll start I don't know. I've had no coho success this year, just one jack near the beginning, the rest have all been chinook days. I often stay away from the lower due to the big crowds.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a gear fisher, picked up my first fly rod this summer but haven't taken the time to learn to cast properly..only a 6wt as well.
Usually centerpin, but my rod is out for warranty and been using one of my baitcasters in the mean time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts