BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm lookin for a good tackle store somewhere between Bellevue and Bellingham along the I-5, as I'm going down south for a few days, and would like to get aq bunch of gear. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
940 Posts
The largest store between Bellingham and Bellevue is going to be Sportsman's Warehouse in Burlington.

The store is so huge, you may want to take your backpack and tent in with you, because you may end up staying a while.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1220%20Marvin%20Rd%20http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=2000+South+Burlington+Blvd.&city=Burlington&state=WA&zipcode=98233

I believe the exit # is 229 or 230, George Hopper Road exit, when heading South. Take exit, turn left at light and head down to Burlington Blvd. Take a right at this light and you will go several blocks and it will be on your left hand side. You absolutely can not miss it. IF you have never been in there and enjoy the outdoors and fishing, you will enjoy this store. Not as flashy as Cabelas, but a TON of "stuff".

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
I have been into the Sportmans store and for fishing stuff it has some good things HOWEVER not a whole lot of selection due to the fact that the americans fish alot of gear only :beerchug: I noticed that alot of the rods they had were "flipping sticks" I did pick up some corkies though 10 cents a peice :happy:

HOOK

Thrasher whats the name of the local store thats near you??? he has good prices and selection right?

·
Registered
940 Posts
you have to get an all access pass to the other departments in the back. Just a little bit of paperwork and you get full clearance to the goods.

:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.