BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
KENAI.................are the best for me. They're fingerless Fleece gloves while on the front they are rubber.They are black in colour and keep the hands warm even when they are wet,for those winter steel days! For really cold days ( for the diehards ) I wear Simms windproof gloves then the Kenai over top. Keeps the hands really warm while not hampering the angling.

Hotrod

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I have a pair of Redington fingerless gloves. Neoprene palms with polar fleece backs. I also have a pair of all wool fingerless mitts (the mitt end folds up and velcros to the back of the mitt when you want the fingers free).

·
Registered
736 Posts
Fingerless thinsulate. But once they are wet they suck. Scruffy, where did you get you neo's? Cause I frostbite my hands last year on a January Steely trip and now they are pretty sensitive. Looking for some better options for this winter. ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
i bought my gloves from the fitness store on 152st in surrey across from guliford mall also its very close to th mickey d i belive,when i'm in surrey next i check out the name of the place ;D

scruffy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Using the Kenai gloves, tried all sorts of others. Made the mistake of going full fingered in the beginning until the first time I needed to thumb the spool.....bits of black neoprene everywhere! Check out glacierglove.com as well. Their site is down at the moment back some really good stuff there.

·
Registered
708 Posts
fleece gloves with a wind/waterproof barrier in them like the Simms ones are the way to go. Fleece holds way less water and are wormer on the rainy days when you need gloves. The old style fingerless wool gloves are just to old school to be worth purchasing any longer. Other brands besides Simms are a lot less money just check around.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Right now I'm using the reddington fingerless fleece with the pull back mitt (lost my last pair of neos :(). They are alright but I usually take them off after a while and put them back on when I get real cold. I really dont like wearing gloves but I wish I could find another nice pair of the neo ones they were far superior to the fleece ones.

·
Registered
419 Posts
The simms are the nicest gloves i've had in years.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.