BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I just started a new job in Nanaimo for next 2-3 months, get back home on weekends. Have a few hours after work during the weekdays and 'd be not bad to spend rest of the day some where on the lake/river/sea bar...with a rod. Does anybody have any suggestions/tips/advice of such places( not asking for personal favorite spots). Thanks

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hello to all,
I just started a new job in Nanaimo for next 2-3 months, get back home on weekends. Have a few hours after work during the weekdays and 'd be not bad to spend rest of the day some where on the lake/river/sea bar...with a rod. Does anybody have any suggestions/tips/advice of such places( not asking for personal favorite spots). Thanks
How far are you willing to drive?
I have some beach fishing spots for springs/pinks/coho and some awesome river fishing for coho/cutties but 30 min drive at least.
Send me a PM if you're interested.

This one was caught the other day on my 6 wt (off the beach) and put up a hell of a fight, one of 6!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you're unsure call Courtney at Nile Creek Fly Shop. I'm guessing the fishing is really good right now right there. He has always been helpful for me. And it's not too far of a drive for you (30 mins?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts