BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We are the Ucluelet Salmon Ladder Derby, a season long event organized to raise funds and awareness for salmon enhancement in Ucluelet on the west coast of Vancouver Island AND to promote the sport fishing tourism industry in the region. We are giving away up to $60,000 in total cash and prizes throughout the season with $2000 going to the Thornton Creek Hatchery each month and ALL net proceeds will be donated to the hatchery at the end of the event.

We hope you check us out at www.uclueletsalmonladderderby.com or find us on Facebook. Join us for some awesome fishing, great prizes, and in creating sustainability for the west coasts most precious resource.

Tight Lines :)

The Ucluelet Salmon Ladder Derby
Bil and Val Sils , comp.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
The ladder derby fish off is this weekend and I will be running the patrol boat again this year. Will have a photographer on board with a laptop and internet connection and will be uploading photos and blogging live from the cabin of my boat. To keep up to date with the fish off, tune into the blog at www.uclueletsalmonladderderby.com from Friday to Sunday.

For all you lucky fishermen in the fish off, when you see the Bertram coming - that will be me. Make sure you smile for the photos.

Good luck to all.

Cliff

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Lol. Based out of Ukee but running up to Tofino to Fish. They should rename the Derby.
:D There was so many Ukee charterboats fishing 10 miles straight out of Tofino we were calling it the Tofino Ladder Derby.

Oh yeah, 9 landed 5 lost with 3 Tyees today

Here's one caught by a buddy yesterday......... would have been a money fish i'll bet at 47 lbs

319606_10150279963926680_646431679_8144111_689009496_n.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts