BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. so I've finally had enough. After the last 10 yrs fishing by myself (90%of the time) I've decided to try to meet somebody that likes to fish as often as I do and is either single or married with an uncontrolling wife. Too many friends got hooked up with wives that don't let them do anything. So here I am 31, 4:20 , live in mission, anybody want to hook up just pm me or email me.

Thanks Rob

· Banned
2,854 Posts
when do you go fishing mostly all my friends tell me im obsessed and i dont have a controlling g/f as she comes alot of the time (loves to fish) im in surrey and my dad(wagonmaster) fishes with me almost all the time usually so it would be like a group always more welcome to join us

tight lines

HOOK

· Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well maybe I shouldn't have put that controlling wife thing in there. It's just every buddy I've ever had i'd make plans to go out and then their wives would put a halt to it. I don't need to deal with that crap. "I'm going fishing dear" "Where are you going and when should I expect to see you." that's my wife. Doesn't care

Where do you usually like to fish Hook? I don't care, I fish everywhere for everything. I'll try to get out at least once every weekend

· Banned
2,854 Posts
from next weekend through till April im out almost every saturday and/or sunday.dont like sundays as much as the river gets raped pretty good saturdays but can still be productive.

what do you prefer for me it is salmon on drift gear or fly gear is my preference but trout are cool too

and as my girl comes with me most of the time I dont get asked anything. and when she doesnt come she usually just gives me a call once unless im out of range(Chehalis river no service,upper Vedder same) but she knows I stay out till dark unless i have told her otherwise :thumbup:

its all good my girls always know the score fishing comes first :beerchug:

tight lines

HOOK

· Registered
279 Posts
My wife tried to get into fishing when we were first married but it didnt work for her, she just didnt like it. BUT, she has never stopped me in my pursuits of fishing and other activities like hunting that I enjoy. Find the right girl, and you'll never have any problems..... :confused: ::) ,,,, surrrrre,,,,, :happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.