BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Some great fishing up here in Hardy right now. Got into over 20 Springs yesterday, plus limited out on chicken halibut. Non-stop action, with the odd hour lull in between. These fish are the long slender type, so the fight they give is amazing. 20lbers fight like 40's. Avg size has been about 24lbs. It's some great fishing, one spot open for August! That is it, so snatch er up!

David
Serengeti Fishing Charters
www.serengetifishingcharters.com
1-888-281-2275

Average days catch!

Ally and me with her Spring!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Wow! Some sweet pictures and a lot of happy fishers!........I am on the 6:30 plane today...Will be with my brother (who lives in Pt. Hardy)....We will be in the Lund with the 25 Merc. You'll know the one..It will be full of fish............Ortho ;D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh very nice! Who is your brother? We also limited out on hali's, some nice chickens, biggest being 30lbs. We have a 33ft Pursuit (says Serengeti Fishing Charters on the side) and we also have a 22ft Campion Explorer (ms heather II). Both will be out there for the next 2 weeks without a day of :p Till end of August completely double booked, so should be good times! Where are you guys planning on fishing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.