BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this discussion board. It appears to have some great information. I have been floating as a guest for a while and decided to become a member. I hate to play stupid, but I am heading up to the veddar river this weekend and am not sure where to go and would appreciate any guidance, obviously not anyones honey holes, but above and beyond that I don't seem to be able to get into the fishing reports section? What am I doing wrong?

T

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I read through it and understand. Well I am excited to hit the veddar this weekend. I will have to post some of the chinooks we got last year they were awesome. If any one has some guidance I would appreciate any help I could get. It is a long trip from Arizona.

Thanks again
T

· Registered
898 Posts
tooele
welcome
The Vedder river has many holes to fish but as any other river it can change daily
and you will here the reports saying upper, lower or mid
some days the upper could do better
next day it could be lower section
get my drift :)
You need to walk the river to find your spot
many guys\gals that fish the river know there own spots to try depending on the weather (past or present)
ie:, if it rained a lot for the past few days upper might be better for clarity or due to fish moving up
so if i say the lower is fishing well
so you hit the lower
during the night all the fish could have moved up and so that info would be of no help to you
there is a posting on this site with all the hole names(some have gone )

some clues for hot spots will be lots of other fishermen\women
good luck out there

· Registered
2 Posts
I find the best thing to do is walk the river to find a spot...Don't always fish at a hole because there are lots of people fishing it... The great thing about the chilliwack/vedder is there is kilometers of shoreline to walk and hike..Good Luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.