BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Anyone having difficulty viewing the reports section and having the required number of posts should contact one of the mods to resolve the issue...

Anyone wishing to view reports, that feels as though there aren't any current reports that fulfill their research criteria, should go fishing and then post a report... ;)

Might just start a trend...

:)

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately i dont get out to the Vedder or Chehalis much and havent been this year.
Posting reports from smaller systems isnt something i would do and dont think it does those systems any favours.
It hasnt been a good year at all for the systems i have fished and currently i am at 4-12 with 0 hatchery fish and nothing over 12 lbs.
My hook /catch ratio is brutal this year and hopefully that will change.
Finally used the new to me camera and got a couple pics but with the sleet and snow pounding down they didnt even turn out very good.

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Hmmmm....yes, I sympathize with you firstlight... I understand your position regarding smaller systems. Often when I am posting a report, I omit the name of the system altogether, even when it is the vedder/chilliwack, but it is easy for me to do so when the report comes in the format of a story...

Were you posting this thread as a reflection of some frustration with a lack of reports, or a reference to some technical issue you might be having viewing the reports section...?

rib

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.