BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when nice fish with gary cooper and sportfishing bc come on the telivision? I have not seen them in what seems like forever now don't remember what channel they air on, any one know? I know i should look in the tv guied but i do not have one on hand!

C.K.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Cord it is on at 1:30 today chanel 5! finally a good fishing show to watch other than bass catching!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Henry Winkler was awesome on that show, i laughed so hard i almost cryed!lol Huge coho caught on that show!

C.K.

·
Registered
57 Posts
For those of us outside the GVA, who is the broadcaster of channel 5? (CBC, BCTV,??)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Ya, good old SFBC gotta love it....did anyone catch it on chan5 last saturday? the guide was screaming louder than mark, when they were bringing in the brutes up north on plugs....

For those of us who have access to Video cams, we should start up a sport fishing video contest for this year? any one in?

Mike <")))))><

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Ya dude, and we're expecting :D if your wondering about her bulging stomach lol

Mike <"))))))><

·
Registered
167 Posts
what are some decent fishing shows now on t.v.? i watch sfbc from time to time. some are just too painful for even 5 minutes to watch

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I hear yaa Teppit, some of these new shows make me want to put my foot thru the tube most of the time. I wish a network would bring back even in reruns Fishing the West. A good local host and fantastic fishing footage from Oregon ,Wash, B.C. and Alaska waters

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Mike's Top 5 must watch fishin' shows!

1) Sport Fishing BC
2) Nice FISH!
3) Fishing with Bob Izumi
4) Fish n' Canada
5) Dimestore fisherman - the hosts are the funniest guys ever, they yell loud and always are screamin' what a dimestore fish!

On the rise - Fishing with mark krupa

Mike <"))))))><

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
is the dimestore fisherman still on tv?That show cracks me up!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any one know of a fishing show that was on tv just a little over a year ago, the fishing always took place on river or in the ocean up near Prince Rupert and inland! There main sponser is or was Dymera jigs and lures! I think a native guy was the host of the show! Don't see it on the tube anymore, Can't remember this fishing show's name either!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh I think I know who you mean Coho Killer, was it a dude who always ran around on the skeena in his marathon jet boat? he was not aboriginal, he always was by himself....if this is not him, this show rocked as well....or if not it could be NICE FISH! he is always up that way somewhere.....

Mike <"))))))><

1 - 20 of 48 Posts