BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is the first long weekend of the new season and I know there are alot of people just itching to get out and go fishing so where is everyone going. Searun and I are heading up to Tunkwa and Leighton on friday morning. We will be fishing out of our pontoons :thumbup: . The weather is going to be absolutely awesome :happy: .

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Going up to Merritt area for the weekend. Will be a "helper" for a First nations fast. My girlfriend is participating. They'll be putting me to work I'm sure, but I will likely get some time on the lakes as well. I have a few in mind to check out, and a few more recommended by a friend.

Will be putting the pontoon and the flyrod to work... ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Four days at the Echos b&b on the Harrison with my sweety :happy: :happy:, starting in the jet boat at Barnston isl. motoring all the way to the Harrison stopping on the way to do some sturgeon fishing, and then four days of SFA but hot tubbing, fishing and soaking up the sun :beerchug: :drunk: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
heading up to Lundbom for the weekend with the family and a bunch of my old buddys. will be fishing some of the nearby lakes aswell. just wanted to remind all the members to keep it save out there this weekend as it will be a busy one.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Mostly a non fishing weekend full of hiking and beach-combing around Deception Pass and Whidby Isl.

Definetly will be spending a couple half days on Pass though chasing browns and bows.

Tight lines and good luck to all.

·
Registered
587 Posts
looks like the peter hope area for me now.....too crowded every where already...so ATV's and pontoons it is to get away from the crowds. Any one in the area stop on by!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.