BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't just sit and look at my new rod anymore... I need to get it out and see what it can do, so I am going to the Vedder on Thursday whether it is that fishable or not. :eek: Anyone care to join me? I got ROE!!! :D :D

G

·
The Vedder is coming down, but may come back up with the tempature being over the 30's this week I will be out this weekend.. to check it out... I cant get any time off dureing the week, unless i meet up with you at around 3 o clock in the afternoon, but you probably wont be there untill then

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FishFreak said:
The Vedder is coming down, but may come back up with the tempature being over the 30's this week I will be out this weekend.. to check it out... I cant get any time off dureing the week, unless i meet up with you at around 3 o clock in the afternoon, but you probably wont be there untill then
No, I was thinking of cruising out there around 5 am, wondering around for a bit, making about a 1000 casts then heading to the gym at around 1 or so.... ::) ;D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Honestly, The Vedder is best suited for bar fishing right now.
With only 8-10 inches of vis on the lower, pick a narrow travel lane and get out the sin n glo and gob of eggs, sit back and hydrate.
Still packing lots of water is the Chedder.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bent Rod said:
Honestly, The Vedder is best suited for bar fishing right now.
With only 8-10 inches of vis on the lower, pick a narrow travel lane and get out the sin n glo and gob of eggs, sit back and hydrate.
Still packing lots of water is the Chedder.
Actually, I was thinking about that today at work. Might even bring up the bar rod and try it if I find nothing further up. But the gates leading to the **** are still closed aren't they? Or did you mean a bit further up around the corner?

:cheers:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can't go!! I started this thread a couple weeks ago, I only had the 12th -13th and the 19th-20th off. I am back to work now, just as the river is starting to produce!!! :wallbash: ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.