BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another day off work tomorrow. (friday) I'm going out to the Vedder. Has anybody fished it in the last 2 days? I wondering how the water clarity is below the Ranger Run? I wanna fish my usuall boulder run, then I'm hoping if the water has good clarity, I might go check out the lower end, around Peach Road. If anyone eles wants to meet up let me know. I'm after #3 now. Should be out in Chilliwack around 7am. and might fish till 1or2 if the fishing is good.

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks Big Steel. One day we'll have to meet up for a day of fishing. I have all weekends off, so just let me know. Fish Freak, have you herd what the water conditions are like down low? I may run into you tomorrow. I'm gonna start off mid river, I always do my walk through, bell acres area. It's been good to me in the past around this time. Plus I don't know if the upper river has alot of snow or not, so I might end up in the lower river around mid morning. Good luck to ya! :)tight lines....

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Friday was a bust, today was a Bang! ;D Got to the vedder around 11ish. I started off mid river, doing the circuit I always do, but this time I was rewarded not even 5 mins in. I spoted this nice slick from a mile away. I casted out my double small roe bags, and first cast into the slick and the float gets burried. I knew right away. I land a beautiful 6-7lbs hatch doe. Pop the hook up, and send her on her way. (no point in keeping another fish, I still have one in the freezer from last week) That's 3 for 3 this year, I'm starting to find my zone, lets see if I can top last years total of 33 ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.