BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started a new topic for the fishout.

everyone attending please say so here as im going to have the other thread locked up. Thanks

people that can bring things like BBQ, tarps or what have you can let me know also, I will be bringing a small BBQ (table top style)

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right i forgot that LOL Thanks for the heads up Rick

October 5th

meeting place and time are the Train Bridge at 1pm bring your own food as we are going to have a couple BBQ's there to do up some food. see you all there.

here are directions for those that need them:

Coming from town (chilliwack)-from Vedder river rd. take a left OR right onto KEITH WILSON Rd. follow until you reach the train tracks then take a LEFT onto the gravel road just after the train tracks. follow this straight and to the left then continue to follow until you cross tracks, then continue to follow the gravel road along the river until you hit the end. That will be where we are.

Coming from freeway (the way i take)- take NO 3 Rd. EXIT follow the road to the right and continue to follow until you reach INTERPROVINCIAL Rd. then take LEFT, follow this down to NO.2 Rd. and go RIGHT. (small white fence right at the corner), follow this through the stop sign and continue past the sharp right until you reach the intersection (sort of) and there take a LEFT onto KEITH WILSON Rd. this road will immediately go over the river. continue to follow this until you reach the gravel road on your RIGHT,(do not cross the tracks) Take that road and follow this straight and to the left then continue to follow until you cross tracks, then continue to follow the gravel road along the river until you hit the end. That will be where we are.

i hope the directions are clear and easy to follow. normally i just draw a map for friends but cant do that here LOL

· Registered
193 Posts

Coming from town (chilliwack)-from Vedder river rd. take a left OR right onto KEITH WILSON Rd. follow until you reach the train tracks then take a LEFT onto the gravel road just after the train tracks. follow this straight and to the left then continue to follow until you cross tracks, then continue to follow the gravel road along the river until you hit the end. That will be where we are.

Coming from freeway (the way i take)- take NO 3 Rd. EXIT follow the road to the right and continue to follow until you reach INTERPROVINCIAL Rd. then take LEFT, follow this down to NO.2 Rd. and go RIGHT. (small white fence right at the corner), follow this through the stop sign and continue past the sharp right until you reach the intersection (sort of) and there take a LEFT onto KEITH WILSON Rd. this road will immediately go over the river. continue to follow this until you reach the gravel road on your RIGHT,(do not cross the tracks) Take that road and follow this straight and to the left then continue to follow until you cross tracks, then continue to follow the gravel road along the river until you hit the end. That will be where we are.

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
Ahhhh, yeah email hidden...sorry, forgot about that...

Cool map Tazzman, took me a second to get my bearings...I've added Hooks directions below the map to help...

Thanks for putting that together, that's awesome...!

:cheers:

· Registered
1,989 Posts
I'm in on this date! I hope to have my new TFO 10ft 8wt by then if not gear it is! Ill bring some extra food like smokies and other stuff like pop to make sure everyone gets all fed up!looking forward to this one! Anyone wanna carpool? CK

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would carpool with ya CK but it looks like i might have a 4person load already but we know Wookie is always up in the air until the night before :-\

Stalker so far i know Everyday will be there. he is under 23 :cheers: im not sure the age of other guys though but Wookie,myself and i would bet a few others arent much past that age. Im closing in on 30though O0

· Registered
876 Posts
HOOK said:
Stalker so far i know Everyday will be there.
..... Read my post in the other thread lol :wallbash:

I may or may not be there, probably can't make it as I think I leave for hunting sometimes around then, hopefully I can come out though :cheers:

· Registered
193 Posts
yup,40 plus and if i bring the wife we will all feel a little younger :happy:
she only has 5 years on me but constantly gets ribbed by friends for cradle robbing :naughty:
i might make a weekend of it and bring truck and camper down

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Like I said earlier, my friend.....I will be joining 2-3,000 other bikers in doing what we like to do.....raising money and providing toys for the disadvantaged kids at Christmas....Vancouver Toy Run....Oct. 5th/08.......I will be joined by 15 club members and a whole lot of other "oldies but goodies". ;) If Prof doesn't show up, you could be the senior member, amigo.... ;)...I'm on the super seniors tour, but can still beat the PGA young guns....no offence "young gun" if yer reading..........Ortho 8)............

· Registered
898 Posts
Ok here is another 40+ and will be chucking feathers 8)
what about gifts for a draw ???
you could have a bring a gift win a gift :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.