BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be looking to do that too. I plan on using some 1 inch ply coated in sanded epoxy, just know it might be a pain to get the measurment from the ribs to the bottom ot the ply.

· Registered
58 Posts
I'm looking to do the same.

also adding a battery box up front under the seat to help on those windy days when I'm fishing alone.

for the floor I vision some plywood, a center brace in the V, then maybe high density foam or somthing.

and yes, removable would help with the cleaning.

· Registered
67 Posts
reb said:
I would be looking to do that too. I plan on using some 1 inch ply coated in sanded epoxy, just know it might be a pain to get the measurment from the ribs to the bottom ot the ply.
1" is probably overkill - heavier and more expensive. Standard 3/4" ply will be fine especially if you are epoxy coating it. I also agree that removable is key! Rather than make countoured ribs just block the floor in a few strong places (sidewalls and centre of keel) that will save you hours of messing around!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.