BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my wife and I are heading over to Osaka, Japan at the end of November, I will be there for a year or so and I intened to bring my 4pc. 6wt along for the ride. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience over there or know anyone who has. I've been doing some research on the web and oportunities seem to exist, just looking for first hand experience.
Thanks.
Gibbs

· Banned
2,854 Posts
put little flies that look like fingers and you should be able to catch Coi :happy: those things sure are cool in the fact you can pet them :confused:

I dont even know what fish species they have over there. but I would bet there has to be some fishing opportunities somewhere.

your a lucky guy to be going to such a nice place, crowded, but nice :beerchug:

Will we still be hearing from you while your gone?

· Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I'll keep in touch on the board and see all the steelhead action I'm missing :( . From what I found there are a few species of trout in the mountain streams and also dolly varden. I heard also there are "sea run" trout and salmon in the more remote coastal areas.
Chum are a blast!! thanks Jay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.