BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys the next tying get together will be at my house again in Chilliwack, I will PM everyone my address and phone number when I have the final list of people attending. Here are the details:

• Please reply back to this thread for those attending.
  • I would asume most guys will be tying Steelhead flies but you are welcome to tie what ever you choose
  • Bring your own vice, tools and whatever you need to tie your flies with
  • Bring you own drinks and food
  • Those that are intersted in learning and want to watch first are also welcome

Start time is at 7:00 PM Friday, Feburary 8, 2008. If you have any questions please send me a PM

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm in vancouver...boatshow that weekend FYI......so I will have to wait some more...have fun :cheers:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Sounds like Sarah and I are going to make the drive out, Baerg. I'm assuming your wife and kids are going to be around? Sarah will need someone to talk to while we BS...she doesn't tie flies. ;D

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stone said:
Sounds like Sarah and I are going to make the drive out, Baerg. I'm assuming your wife and kids are going to be around? Sarah will need someone to talk to while we BS...she doesn't tie flies. ;D
Hey Stone, the last one went to 1:30 am! >:D I assume she will be here to but I better ask! :confused: I will call you when she gets home from work!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Had a great time...great fishing stories and managed to tie a few flies to boot! Great to meet Phearless, and see Baerg, FF, and Prof again. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
It was great to see you again Stone. :beerchug: As well the rest of you fellas. :cheers: Thanks Rick for hosting us once again. :thumbup: So it looks like the next Valley Fly Tying night will be at my place some time in March. I'll nail down a night for you guys sometime next week. Good times fellas, and some nice flies were tied too! ;D

Finder ;)

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Rick, thanks for hosting this. It was a great evening of BS'ing, laughs, and even a bit of tying. Learned a lot ffrom some very, very godd tyers. Phearless THANKS for the bleach burn demo. Now that was sweet. Hope to be able to make the next one at Kevin's. At least he won't be charging me a cover. :happy: :happy: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
professori said:
Fish Finder said:
:confused: I like Scotch! ;D :happy: :happy:
Good I'll wear my kilt........................(awkward silence..............) :happy: :happy: :happy:
I believe that after the wisdom gained from this tying night, Proff just had what would be described as a Gooey-duck moment. ;) ;D ;D :drunk:

The two specimens in the picture have nothing to do with the fact that I am Asian, or anything to do with comparisons of any manner whatsoever. They are just two gooey-ducks who happen to have been in that state when the photographer took the picture. Just so we're clear on that... ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.