BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This latest addition of the Valley Fly tying Nights will be held on Friday March 7th at my place here once again in Chilliwack. Taking a page out of Rick's earlier tying night thread,, ;D ;D

Please reply back to this thread for those attending.
Steelhead flys will be on the menu, but you can tie what ever you wish.
Bring your own vice, tools and whatever you need to tie your flies with
Bring you own drinks and food
Those that are intersted in learning and want to watch first are also welcome.

Finder :cheers:

· Registered
3,378 Posts
I don't tie my own flies and I'm not ready to sit at the vice as long as the Lagavulin is beckoning. ;DI do have a day pass for the Sat. so I will attend the tie night and watch the experts, pick up a few tips(and perhaps a few free flies) ;)open the brewskis for the boys and cook the dinner if you want....Can't stay up late, tho'....gotta get my first on the fly on Sat.am....If I'm a big suck, maybe one of the pros will lead me to the end of my 60hr. drought!!!! :'(..........Ortho 8)

· Registered
584 Posts
What time would this start? I think the show ends at 9 that day so I might be out again! :wallbash: :wallbash:

· Registered
3,378 Posts
7:00pm is good....we can tie one on!! ;D.........C ya there...........NOw, just one more detail, buddy....
PM me your new address and phone # so I can call you when I get that Friday am fish ;D....Ortho 8)

· Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the 7th is fast approaching, and for those still interested in attending the latest tying night please drop me a PM, and I'll forward you my address. It's a 7pm start, and I'm sure there'll be a few of us trying out our creations on the river the following morning. ;D

· Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok everyone, tomorrows the big night. Please PM me if you still need directions to my location. Just re post on what to expect.
Please reply back to this thread for those attending.
Steelhead flys will be on the menu, but you can tie what ever you wish.
Bring your own vice, tools and whatever you need to tie your flies with
Bring your own drinks.
Those that are interseted in learning and want to watch first are also welcome.

The evening will begin @ 7pm, and it looks like there will be a fishout on the folling morning. (Sat.) See you there! :drunk:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.