BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any members living in Chilliwack interested in possibly starting a fly tying night. I mainly tie for salmon but interested in steelhead and cutthroat also. Always willing to learn some new methods as I'm mainly self taught.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I won't be settled into the new home in Chilliwack until late January, however I would love to participate in a regular tying night. Monthly is probably most realistic for most, whatever comes of it I will do my best to attend often.

Ah...no more 0415 starts from False Creek to get to the rivers...no more four hour trips to "Tunkwa Heights". :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I think this is a great idea! I would suggest that each month might have a different location in the LM. This way every now and then it is close to home for everyone. I for one would be interested in learning some new flies, especially for steelie season!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would like to be in on this. Let's get a poll going.....maybe on a week but in different areas like week#1 chilliwack week#2 abby.....etc that way they are spread out and guys could actually get to one or two a month!

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
and when you guys decide when and where can we get a list of the fly or flies we will learn and materials we need for them :thumbup: This helps for those of us that have some stuff but not everything especially for steelie flies.

thanks guys

HOOK

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have been involved with a local fish and game club for many years and they have been very open to who wish to use the club. I'm sure we could get use of it for this. I'ts just a mtter of contacting them and arranging a date. :cheers:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Bump... any more on this one....I am still keen on getting in on one...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.