BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
im pretty much married but i can do whatever i want when it comes to fishing :thumbup:

what materials would i need to tie up some intruder patterns?? (i have mostly trout materials)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in. You know I am. Hell, I'll even offer to bring some munchies if I get to learn how to tie stuff.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm in, sounds like a good time... 25th is perfect for my sched.

Cheers,
Nicole

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
of course Non tying rookies can come Ortho :thumbup: how else are you going to learn :cheers: /the reason i asked about materials is because I dont have anything for tying Steelhead flies and this i swhat i wanna learn to tie. I can tie alot of trout flies already ;D unless someone wants to share some stuff with me :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I spent the last 2 months designing and building a trade booth for the motorcycle show at the Tradex....guess what?.....I drew the Friday night card.....shooot!..........Next time for me..........Ortho 8)

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
ok JBJ all i need is your address and time to be there buddy :thumbup:

I think my dad (wagonmaster) and buddy (Wookie) might be joining if we got room for them. Not 100% sure though

this sounds like fun

What should i bring materials wise?? SO I CAN GO BUY IT!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think well go at about 7:00 pm, I will send out adress in a pm to members that dont know where I live.

As for materials, you might want to get some rabbit strips,some sort of body material,amherst pheasant tail(some different coluors) marabo, big hackles,ostrich plumes, rhea, ect

If you want to tie steelhead flies, you want to stay with the oranges,pink,black and purple.I know someone will com on here and say what about _______? colour. for beginners just keep it simple, because we all know it can get pretty pricey.

jim

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.