BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have some members from Wood Buffalo, though ReelSlim--Greg-- is the only one I know. Anyone heard from him?...or them?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I know we have some members from Wood Buffalo, though ReelSlim--Greg-- is the only one I know. Anyone heard from him?...or them?

Hey Mike.....

We are all good. The wife and kids are on the coast so I guess their summer holidays have started early?...lol I flew back up last night for a set and got some pictures of the fire from the air that I will post later. Looks like the fire is not done with the city yet and one of the camps closer to town has burnt today as well. Its been a crazy few weeks and I'm glad the kids were asleep in the the back seat of the truck when we made our exit from town the night of the evacuation.....right out of a bad movie:(

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mike.....

We are all good. The wife and kids are on the coast so I guess their summer holidays have started early?...lol I flew back up last night for a set and got some pictures of the fire from the air that I will post later. Looks like the fire is not done with the city yet and one of the camps closer to town has burnt today as well. Its been a crazy few weeks and I'm glad the kids were asleep in the the back seat of the truck when we made our exit from town the night of the evacuation.....right out of a bad movie:(
Good to hear....Glad all are safe Greg...I hoped for the best, but feared nonetheless.
I hope your home survived, and that all can return to normal in time.

As well, I hope our pub survived up there so we can have a few pops next time up-
Be well buddy-

·
Registered
361 Posts
As promised.....a few pictures flying in a week ago to work about 75km North of Town. Beautiful clear sunny day today here hard to believe it has even happened. Flying out tonight for a week and hoping to put a few fish in the boat in Renfrew as well.....8)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck out west. I have a couple of buddies just north of there fishing that big inlet between Bamfield and Ucluelet
that are catching some nice fish...and the ones they are missing are headed right at you..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts