BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy and I bar fished the Fraser today. Buddy lost 1, saw a few chinook porpoise, socks rolling all over. River had 12-16" of vis. with a greenish tinge. I'm surprised how much water is still out there for this time of year.

· Banned
2,854 Posts
whats the biggest Aggette you have found? I found one size of a hardball when i was a kid. my dad saw one that someone was using as a stair to get into their camper, it was all muddy so they just thought it was a rock until it rained and washed it off :eek:

· Registered
909 Posts
So that was a tour boat, i had just stopped in at old orchard for a snoop, only to see this thing chuggin up stream
CD

· Registered
81 Posts
THe picture with the bar rod and the narrow view of the river is killer. :happy:

Guy's are ripping up their props and here's this paddlewheeler truckin' down the river - I love it.

Just goes to show you what you can navigate when you know the river.

I love that picture - that's one for the papers.

· Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya like that eh rieber? ;D We were bar fishing down around that corner last fall when a fellow on a jet ski zipped past full out, never realized they stopped so quickly! Fortunately he wasnt injured although he went over the handle bars, I would have hated to see what was left of his hull.

· Registered
81 Posts
I modified my first aluminum prop in that area one rainy morning at about 3:45am quite a few years back. Water there get real thin in a hurry in the second week of July when rookies try and cut the corner.

Funny how that taught me a few things. I bought two props that Summer; another aluminum and my first Stainless Steel prop.

Nothing like running into a sand bar at about 35mph in the dark.

Barskull - I don't know who you are but I kind of get the sense that you know who I am from you last post.

It wasn't me on the jet ski.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.