BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn lots and lots of ho's jumpin , feet away sometimes but they sure seem to be tight lipped but there are some being picked off, not many hatchery I've seen so far almost all wild ones?? Newton and slaughterhouse seem to have great numbers of fish at high tide.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
saw two guys head fish slaughter-house- no one was catchin anything using spinning gear , lots of fish jumpin, these two guys came in for the last bit of sunlight with fly rods and I sh*& you not they were into ho's one after another, I can't for the life of me remember the name of the flies a "Lymann something if I recall and the other I have no clue" I never got into the art of fly fishing and well have never been taught how to.
But they were having a field day, I do remember the fellow saying he was using a sink tip, it was truly amazing, I've been down and out for the last week with a bummed hand but I've put my time in with gear and well not much to talk of for me.
From what I witnessed for those of you with the fly rods hit the slower water of the fraser like slaughterhouse I think you may be nicely rewarded. I'll try to get the name of the fly, as a had a friend fishing there, which is why I was there to visit and I'm sure he will remember the name of it, and post it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.