BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,i usaully fish the vedder but i want to go fishing!just wondering what the closest fishing spot from vancouver there is on the farser?(i would be fishing from shore)

·
Registered
57 Posts
standard gas bar under the mission bridge. bar fish for springs. mostly jack and a highly productive area. if you want to go fishing for the big lunkers up river try driving up the aggasiz-hope highway. anywhere you see some cars walk into. mission just through out a 6 ouncer with corkie and roe, upriver same thing but bigger weight if your bar fishing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
N or S?

Hey Fishinmansam thanks for the info. Which side of the Fraser under the Mission Bridge is that Standard Gas Bar? I don't really want to catch a big spring, I just want to catch "a" spring. Where should I park?

·
Registered
57 Posts
were the big park is. head over the bridge FROM mission heading away from mission. its down on the right. Nice spot. dont forgot ur sunscreen i got toasted yesterday out at scale. and dont forget the beer;). Well im heading out the door right now for a thompson river trip. rainbow fishing right now is awesome at my spot with the water this high. Peace every and catch those fishys.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Don't forget , if you're below the Mission train brdge you need a saltwater license above the train bridge a freshwater license and a salmon tag if you are going to retain a salmon.....
Have fun......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts