BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figure I steal enough know-how from this site, & I better start contributing back ;)
Sitting around bored yesterday afternoon, and made a late decision to go hit the flow. 5pm, up near Mission shore fishing for some Sturgeon. Managed to find a cherry little spot, and it was pretty much a hit per cast. Surprisingly enough, the bait of choice for the day seemed to be dew worms. Nothing earthshattering, but 9 landed & quickly released. Two in the 5ft range, and the rest in the 3-4ft. Counted 5 Sturgeon rolling a bit further out in the river, all appearing to be easily in the 7ft+ range. Nice to see them out there.
Regardless of the rain, couldn't have been a nicer day on the river :)

· Registered
3,378 Posts
OK ya got me hooked. Can u pm me the details and I will recipro with a productive spot on the Vedder/Chilli. I want to find a productive spot on the Fraser for shore fishing for those big Dino's....Ortho 8)

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Man I just woke up from a dream that I landeded a 12 ft monster and was ready to forget it until I read this thread.Nice one 89RS

Hotrod

· Registered
696 Posts
Ortho there are a couple very nice spots right here in Mission where you can consistantly catch dino's from shore, very very easy access, why would you shore fish when you've got a boat at your disposal anytime right here in Mission :beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.