BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished hard today, North arm to T 10 then to South arm. Varoius depths, nothing but dogs on bait, hauled plastic and hardware also to get away from the puppys, caught Zilch...nothing but a sun burn. Those big whites should be showing any day now but not today. Pt. Grey and the harbour were not much better I hear, a couple small jacks released.
Better luck next time.
H/T

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good on ya Pooch-breath. I had heard a couple were taken off the red can, sounds like it has been the most consistant place in our area lately. Go get em boys!
These next tides should be making things better all around.
H/T

· Registered
116 Posts
Re: Fraser mouth sept. 16th

fishaholic, it sounds like you were right on last Thursday.

"The white are late.....we are hammerin them off sooke/renfrew dont give up, they are on their way."

And I hear you did let some through. Three days later, today, Sunday a couple neighbours had a good day off Sandheads. I heard such good stories at 5:30pm, I was on the water by 6pm, unfortunately, in the half hour of fishing I had, I didn't manage to hook one. I only bothered to put down one line and watched it like an eagle, but sundown came far too quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.