BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem REALLY hopeful, but I figured I would try anyways :roll: I was wondering if there were any guys/gals out there that may be heading out to the Fraser to do some fishing, and need someone to split gas costs etc. I unfortunately do not have a boat, but I have fished from shore for many years. I had knee surgery several weeks ago and am off work for the summer and would fish 7 days a week if possible. I currently reside in Port Coquitlam and would be more than happy to join anybody that has a spare seat in their boat...Thanks...Ewan

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Ewan, you should use the hook a partner forum for this. But.....I might be heading out on Sunday to the fraser. I just picked up a boat and was planning to do some barfishing with my cousin. The plans are not yet set in stone but I also live in Poco. Whereabouts are you in Poco, North or South?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip...I had no idea there was such a link...I live on Northside Poco, near the old Terry Fox school...I however do not have any bar fishing gear, just the bouncin' betties for the Fraser...perhaps send me an email if your plans coem together for Sunday...Thanks alot for the reply and info on the "partner" link...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts