BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may seem REALLY hopeful, but I figured I would try anyways :) I was wondering if there were any guys/gals out there that may be heading out to the Fraser to do some fishing, and need someone to split gas costs etc. I unfortunately do not have a boat, but I have fished from shore for many years. I had knee surgery several weeks ago and am off work for the summer and would fish 7 days a week if possible. I currently reside in Port Coquitlam and would be more than happy to join anybody that has a spare seat in their boat...Thanks...Ewan

· Registered
606 Posts
When I fish alone you are more than welcome......Sometimes its nice to only have two people in the boat.....Unfortunately that doesn't happen too often...Got to pay for the boat and insurance somehow........
Had one day last week out alone for sturgeon,,,got about 2 hours sleep and a sun burned face......Dang, must have been tired..... :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.